HICKORY COUNTY COVID-19 REPORT
BE SAFE: GET YOUR VACCINE TODAY!
We are holding shot clinics every week; just call to make an appointment. We have Pfizer and Moderna boosters for everyone 18 and older, and Pfizer vaccine for ages 5 and up.
Moderna and Pfizer 2nd booster are available 4 months after last booster for people 50 years and above.
Wash your hands frequently. Wear your mask. Observe social distancing. Please stay home if you are sick.
We are currently following the new CDC recommendation that fully vaccinated people who have been exposed to a positive do not need to quarantine if they are asymptomatic .
Covid Numbers Update
As of May 20, 2022
As of May 27, 2022
About Covid-19 Vaccines
- People 18 and older who received Moderna vaccine should get a booster 5 months after the second vaccination.
- Youth and adults 12 and older who were vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine should get a booster at least 5 months after their second shot.
- People 18 and older who got Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine should get a Pfizer or Moderna booster at least 2 months after their Janssen vaccination.
- Children age 5 and older should get vaccinated.
- Boosters are not recommended at this time for kids under 12 years old. Adults can help protect children by making sure all eligible family members are vaccinated and have received a booster (if eligible). This will help protect children under 5 years old, who are not yet able to get vaccinated.
VACCINATION DATA HICKORY COUNTY, MO
CDC | Data as of: May 5 , 2022